Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 557

Thread: Yomi's Elixir topic... LFB Art!

  1. #231
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Tabris is best paired w/EVA-01's left hand XD

  2. #232
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o___O LMAO!!!!

  3. #233
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet Shinji savored every moment of it when he was holding Kaworu in his hands. XD

  4. #234
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ewwwwwww >_< *vomits*

  5. #235
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::ROFL::

    Oh dear... Which hands?, His own hands, or "Eva 01"? XD XD XD XD

    Xell, do you know any test where you can find out which Eva character you are?

    IRT MITSU-Chan Just if you want! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 27, 2002 07:57 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>

  6. #236
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    RUN Mitsu-chan! He's tryign to seduce like Akio did *insert majority of femalue Utena cast*! Be afraid before you fall into his insidious trap!

    BTW, where are you in Utena, Mitsu-chan?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *stares blankly at Xel for a few moments then heads for the hills*

    Um...I think the last episode I saw was episode 26...which I hated... -_-;

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    I bet Ikari did also!
    *SPOILERS!*
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    and his sweet departed mother's soul in Unit-01 was trying to save her son from becoming a faggot, she'd MUCH rather have her son go out w/that nice Sohryu girl, after all, has Yui ever seen Asuka's bad side? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Shut up, Xel. -o-#
    Yui-sama would want her son to BE HAPPY no matter what and she would no doubt encourage him to do what makes him happy and not listen to anyone around him. I don't think that Yui-sama would EVER take a liking to Asuka, even with her sad past...I still haven't, though I do feel sorry for her. &gt;&gt;

  7. #237
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Then Misato is for Ikari! XP

    I was jokin', I also hate Asuka, besides the volcano episode, in which she was funny [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #238
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    Then Misato is for Ikari! XP</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's not funny. &gt;&gt;

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    I was jokin', I also hate Asuka, besides the volcano episode, in which she was funny [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, I'm relieved then, you were starting to scare me there. o.o;;
    Asuka is only entertaining in certain episodes but then in others I just feel like reaching right through the televsion screen and strangling her.

  9. #239
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, coz, Misa-chan is mine, or Kaji's [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Fine! Then the Albino is for Ikari! GO clone of dead mother-son relationships! [img]tongue.gif[/img] jk

    IMO, Ikari deserves noone to end up w/, not even Asuka, as that's a fate worse than death!

  10. #240
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Mitsuki:


    Don't make me hurt you, Shiini. Because I will. *glares at him* -o-#

    &lt;font color="#a62a2a" size="1"&gt;[ November 27, 2002 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Mitsuki ]&lt;/font&gt;
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Cant handle the truth, Mitsu-kun? XD You know Shinji enjoyed touching all of Kaworu's body with his hands. Thats why he was holding Kaworu for long time. The reason Shinji squished Kaworu is he couldnt control himself and just broke him, while drenched in ecstasy!!! XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •